Policies & Legal
We pledge that VGM Education will not release any personal or business data to anyone outside VGM Group, Inc. Contact information may be used occasionally only to notify consultants, participating vendors and CEU bodies about our services, programs, events, products or the like, but will not be given or sold to unaffiliated third parties.
VGM Education is committed to maintaining a secure, high-quality record keeping system to ensure accurate information is retained on all students for a minimum period of 7 years. All VGM Education staff members should take the utmost care in collecting, reviewing and retaining all information. Questions or discrepancies must be investigated promptly and reported to the Vice President of VGM Education.
VGM Education maintains confidentiality, privacy and security of student records.
All access is protected by Username and Password. Access to your records on VGMU Online Learning is limited to the following:
- You have access to your VGMU Online Learning anytime using your unique username and password.
- Your direct manager and the educational group manager at your company also have access to your educational record in VGMU Online Learning as part of their supervisory duties, and while you are under their employment.
- Limited staff at VGM Education also has access to the information as required for their jobs.
- At times, access may be granted to accrediting agencies carrying out their accrediting functions.
Records of attendance at seminars are kept at the office of The VGM Group and are accessible only at your request. When requesting that information (such as for submission to an agency needing verification of CEUs) please submit your full name, company name and valid email.
If you leave the company, your records will still be accessible by request for a transcript with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current address
- Your former employer
- Your former user ID and password (for online courses only)
All credit card marchandise purchases from this site and/or any subsidies are subject to the following refund criteria:
- You must contact us within 7 days of your purchase(s)
- Refunds are made only to the credit card used for the purchase(s)
- If any CEUs are earned and issued, all sales are considered final
To request a refund, please use the following contact information
Email: [email protected]
There is a $50 cancellation fee per attendee. If it is less than three business days before the event, the registration is non-refundable; however, your registration can be applied to another attendee or even another location.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an event. If we reschedule or cancel, all registrants will be notified immediately. The prepaid registrants will be eligible for a full refund or can reschedule for another event.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00pm EST the Friday prior to the webinar, otherwise the registration is non-refundable.